We knew our apartment was small, but we had no idea how small! Eric has been wanting to measure the square footage of our apartment since we moved in a year and a half ago (the property management wouldn't tell us before we moved in - said they don't keep track of that which we thought was very strange) and we finally just got around to it.
438 square feet. That's it. And that includes any amount of storage room we have. That blew us away. I guess we should have figured it wouldn't be very much considering the almost non-existent kitchen, but I think we have just gotten used to it. And we are bringing a baby home to this tiny place!
We actually love it though. Though I wouldn't mind a bigger kitchen. :)
| Ours is the bottom left one |
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure that our place in Muncie was about 450 square feet. It's where we brought Garrett home -- and squeezed in Gary, Joyce, Brittany, and Neil when they came for his baby blessing. (Seriously: SQUEEZED.) We made it work, but it was nice to upgrade (to, um...600ish square feet?) when we moved 7 weeks later....to the place we'll be bringing home Baby #3. :)
(And as much as this place has been good for us, I also wouldn't mind a bigger kitchen. It gets to feel especially tiny when I'm pregnant....)
The place we brought momo back to was 375 sq ft. It was really small, but prefect and we liked it. It's always nice to have a bigger kitchen though! You'll get everything set up all perfect for baby and be happier than you can imagine after you get to bring him/her home!
Post a Comment