I am a huge fan of Halloween. Eric, not so much. So I considered it a huge success that I was able to convince him to dress up for our ward's Halloween activity. We dressed up in some clothes that I brought home from my mission. I think he especially liked that he got to hold my Indonesian sword. No one had any idea what we were supposed to be but Eric received quite a few guesses, including a Middle-Eastern person, a gypsy, a pirate, and Nephi.
Here are a couple of pictures from our Halloween dinner which included Jack-o-lantern stuffed peppers and 'bones and blood.' I'm going to have so much fun when we have kids to make holiday meals for!
And since no trick-or-treaters come through our neighborhood, we spent Halloween night carving our pumpkin. I think Eric would have rather been out getting candy but we had fun.

2 comments:
Mmmmm...I love your peppers and bones! And no, Eric would not have preferred trick or treating. You made a huge accomplishment just getting him to dress up!
Wow! I wish I had that kind of energy! I'm always seeing cute, fun meals people do. But if I just make dinner for us then it's a huge accomplishment! Sounds like y'all had a great holiday! Keep rubbing off on Eric!
Post a Comment