I know that I have been done with college for a while now but with Eric still in school and with me being an intern all last year, I always still felt like a student. Well, I have officially entered the real world. I had an interview today for a job. Not a part-time, horribly paying student job. But a full-time, benefits included, real job. And that felt good.
However, I probably will end up doing the temporary, part-time job I interviewed for and was offered last week (can't quite let go of that world maybe.. :). No, this job will actually be awesome. And it requires me to be an R.D. so that's means it's kind of like a real job. It's with research though so it didn't come with the benefits and good pay. Oh well, I will have a ton of fun doing it. And, big bonus: I get a two week Christmas break and will be done right before Eric graduates. Nice. It couldn't have worked out more perfectly.
No comments:
Post a Comment