Saturday, October 1, 2011

Celebrating

I have been a dietitian for a whole week now!  So what have I been doing with myself?  Thoroughly enjoying not studying, that's for sure!

The day after taking my exam was the first day of the national dietetic convention (FNCE).  Perfect timing! And it just happened to be in San Diego this year!  What better way to celebrate than to go be with thousands of other RDs. I ran into almost all of my professors from BYU and a couple of the girls I went to school with. It was awesome to be able to tell everyone I met that I just took my exam the day before.  And to have them really understand what that means!

My mom came down for a couple of the days to go to the conference which was a ton of fun.  Mom and daughter RD team- that's pretty cool. It completely slipped my mind to take any pictures of my mother and I which is unfortunate, but here are a few of me and my fellow RD buddies. (the other girls I interned with)

Me, Sam, Mei, and Edna. We went to this hamburger place, don't think any of the other  dietitians walking around noticed. :)  And it was one amazing burger!

Edna and Mei.  Mei just got back from a spontaneous trip to Hawaii to marry her boyfriend of three years!

With Sam and Natasha

All of us right before Edna and Mei left to go back to LA where they live. Will miss them!!

No comments: