Sunday, October 2, 2011

Eric and the great pie-eating contest

Last week, Eric and I went to our ward's talent show. So much fun!  Maybe one of these times Eric and I will actually do something at a talent show...maybe.

However, Eric did exhibit a talent I did not know he had.  He got talked into participating in the pie eating contest which he was not very happy about.  Eric isn't a huge eater and I have never seen him eat too much at one time so I didn't expect what happened next. Eric downed that pie and put the other guys to shame!

Before the contest began.



There they go!



I thought these pictures were great.  The guys next to Eric started really slowing down, but Eric kept at it.




Eric didn't win, but he sure came close.  I didn't know he had it in him!



And what did Eric do after eating practically an entire pie?  He asked where the ice cream was.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ha ha! That is awesome! :)