Friday, September 23, 2011

Kiersten Anderson, R.D.

Kiersten just walked in from taking her "Registration Examination for Registered Dietitians". For the past two months (since her year-long internship ended), she has been studying at least nine hours a day in preparation. And she passed! My wife is now the world's newest dietitian!

Needless to say, I am one proud husband. Super, super congratulations Kiersten!

In case you're not impressed, take a look at her website to see some of what she's done. I'm impressed!

(fyi: all of the interns passed!)

6 comments:

Tamara said...

CONGRATULATIONS KIERSTEN!! We are so excitied for you! Your website is pretty neat too. Yay!! :)

Joyce said...

Congrats Kiersten! We are all so proud of you. Hopefully you can relax now and spend those many hours doing something YOU want to do! We love you!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's a lot of hard work -- you deserved to reward yourself with a little break. :)

Maren said...

Congrats Kiersten! I'm so happy for you :)

Kimberly said...

Hooray! We're so excited for you. I meant to call and tell you "good luck" on Thursday, but I completely spaced. Sorry. But, you did great without it. Congrats! You are one rockin dietician!

The Bohmans said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's wonderful news. --Anita