Thursday, November 3, 2011

Homemade Yogurt!

After an utterly failed attempt last week (think milk with clumps in it, made me gag), I tried again yesterday to make homemade yogurt.  The result? 


Breakfast today was homemade yogurt with homemade granola and strawberries.  I just love the feeling that I made what we are eating. Natural and healthy. And so good too!! Thanks Jodie for your help!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats! Don't you just love it? I do.

Ruth said...

So you're going to post the recipe, right. =) I am excited to try this.

Kiersten said...

Sure will! I want to try it once more to make sure I have it down (I'm thinking I will probably start another batch tonight) and then I will post it.

The Bohmans said...

I agree... I want to know what the secret is! Are you using a "yogurt maker"? I love the make-your-own food idea, since we do it for 80% of things anyways. :)