Whenever we were out walking around in China, we would always see couples wearing matching shirts. I thought it was great. Eric didn't think so, probably because most often than not, the shirts weren't the most manly in color or design. (we didn't get any really good pictures of those ones) We laughed over these matching couples the whole time we were in China but it wasn't until our last week or so that we tried to get some pictures. We would alert each other whenever we saw a couple with matching shirts and then try to follow them and, as discreetly as possible, we would get our picture. Hence, the collection of the backs of matching couples.
I was finally able to convince Eric to match with me before we left China. We should have started earlier, maybe we would have blended in a little better.:)
And, now, in America, we are still matching!
Funny, though, no one else seems to do it...
1 comment:
The matching couples! So cool! We seriously considered doing it to. We loved the rainbow polo shirts, which I'm positive you've seen.
Post a Comment