Thursday, February 13, 2014

Temple visit

We headed up to the SD temple earlier this week since we had something we were going to up that direction that evening.  So before picking Eric up from work, we stopped to walk around the temple. Abby recognizes pictures of the temple and so when we got there, she knew where we were.  She kept saying 'temple' as we walked around.  There were a couple wedding photo shoots going on so we couldn't run all over the grass like Abby wanted to do, but we still got some pretty good shots.

If only she had stayed as cute as she looks here.  When we got to the church building to hear Clayton Christensen speak, we realized she had the worst poopy diaper we'd seen in a long time.  It was all over her tights and dress. I spent quite a while in the bathroom with her - good thing I had a spare pair of tights in my bag - so she wasn't completely clothes-less.  She sported tights and her black sweater the rest of the night.






We should go up to the temple more often, it's only a 15 minute drive away! And now that she know what it is, I definitely want to to help her understand why it is such an important place.  


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love the last picture of her looking at the temple! So sweet!