Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July fun

Haven't been too good at blogging lately.  It's just been so busy and there always seems to be other things I should be doing.  So here is a quick picture-filled post of July.

4th of July
We went to Old Town again this year and had lots of fun. It was definitely easier this year than last year with Abby!
  
After having fun in Old Town we had our Fourth picnic at Heritage Park



Went on a short hike (walk, really) on a trail above the park.

Fontana trip and cousins!
Went for a short weekend trip to visit my family.  All the local family came for a group birthday celebration which meant Abby got to play with lots of cousins.  Except for a couple minor incidents, she had loads of fun.







It was Laura and Scott's birthdays!

 Beach
Of course we spent some time at the beach.  This particular trip was worth noting because it was the first time Abby has almost been okay with the ocean.  She has always been afraid of it, but this time, after some coaxing from mom, she got to the point where she was playing in the water without holding onto me and without screaming.

Getting a little unsure here. :)


Temple
Abby and I had some errands up in the direction of La Jolla so we stopping off at the San Diego Temple. It was a beautiful day and Abby loved running in the grass.  Abby hadn't been since she was just a few months old so she was due for a trip!






2 comments:

Ruth said...

I just noticed how long her hair is getting. So pretty!

Kiersten said...

I know, and so blonde too! I love it!