I'm a couple weeks late with this post, but when are my posts ever on time? The first weekend in August Eric and I took a super quick day trip up to Fontana for my good friend Serena's wedding. We have known each other since elementary school and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and now I got a turn to be a bridesmaid in hers! I am so happy for her that she found such a wonderful man to marry and be a dad to her little boy and baby number two. It was a beautiful day and it was great to be there.
The wedding was moved up so dress finding happened super quickly which is why mine really doesn't match the others. Apparently all the others chose to go with the other half of the color scheme. Oh well.
I even got to catch up a little with our group of friends from high school. Wow it's been a long time since I've seen any of these girls besides Serena! We all met freshman year in band camp and were friends all through high school. And this year is ten years since high school so it sure feels like a long time ago!
Me, Crystal, Serena, Desiree, Veronica
Really fun day! And Abby was sure a trooper through the whole day. The reception was different (and way longer!) than any I have ever been too, but it was fun and we got some super yummy Mexican tacos. Worth waiting a couple hours for. And then it was back to SD before night time. Quick day. Busy day. But fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment