Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nap time

Abby is six weeks today!!

After feeding Abby today, she feel asleep (like usual) and so I gingerly set her down in her chair. Surprisingly, she stayed asleep.  So I rushed to get myself some lunch before she woke up (she usually doesn't last too long on her own). But she stayed asleep! Two hours and counting... About an hour into her (independent!) nap, I heard some cries so I came in to check on her, but she was calm again.  I sat down, expecting her to wake up momentarily, and this is what I saw repeated a few times. She would cry just a couple seconds and then calm right down. So cute! 


I just sat there a few minutes laughing at her. 

While I'm at it, here are some more cute napping pictures.






2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love how babies arms go all over the place while they are napping. She is precious!

Lindsay said...

She must be gaining weight! They always sleep better once they get a little bigger. And they always seem so much happier if they've been able to get some good, quality rest. Here's to many more real naps (for both of you, as the case may be)! :)