Of all things, Eric has decided to come down with shingles for the holidays. We are just glad that it happened while we are at his parents house and not our tiny apartment. The doctor has ordered us to stay away from each other (because of the baby) which would be very difficult at our place. So we can't touch each other at all and he has to be completely covered up with long sleeves (the shingles are on his arm) around me.
I think Eric is actually enjoying being able to say that he has shingles. I guess it is more exciting than an allergic reaction which was what we thought it was originally... I just hope it is all gone before we go home!
2 comments:
How sad!!! Does it hurt? Can you even give a kiss or a hug? Merry Christmas, though!
Not supposed to... Eric snuck a kiss in on Christmas Eve though. :)
It doesn't hurt him too bad which is fortunate, he has a pretty mild case.
Merry Christmas to you too!!
Post a Comment