Saturday, December 17, 2011

Fudge, take two

I attempted fudge again earlier this week.  Eric and I wanted to make plates of Christmas yummies to take to our neighbors and friends.  We finally met all of our neighbors! This is really pathetic considering that our apartment complex consists of 4 apartments.  Besides our neighbor right next to us, we have only really said hello in passing to the others. But now we know all their names. Only took us a year and a half...

But the fudge. Besides gingerbread cookies, peanut butter balls and chocolate covered coconut balls, I decided to make fudge. After our utter failure a couple weeks ago, I was a little apprehensive. This time armed with a different, more trusted recipe, and the knowledge that my candy thermometer is 5 degrees off, I felt ready to go.

And it came out perfect!! Super delicious peppermint chocolate fudge. Success!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh yum! You want to make a plate for your people in Brooklyn? :)