Eric's birthday was last week. It came right in the middle of a busy week for him with finals coming up in a matter of days now. I was sad that I had to work 8am to 7pm that day, but I don't think Eric really was. It meant that he got to get a lot more studying in than if I had been there. :) He was still working on his schoolwork when I got home and I had to pry him away.
Although he was so busy, I was able to get him to celebrate a little. He started off his birthday with waking up to yummy, hot cinnamon rolls in the morning. Thank goodness for an amazingly simple overnight cinnamon roll recipe!
Once I got home, he got to open his presents and eat cake along with homemade frozen yogurt.
Tonight we are going to finish off his birthday season with a trip to Baskin Robbins. Gotta love those birthday clubs!
I love you Eric!! Happy, happy birthday!
2 comments:
I know how he feels. My birthday was the last day of exams so my present was a huge stack of papers to grade. Carissa made it a good day though. I also realized that I photographed your "this is us" picture. Makes me feel special. Hope you two are doing well.
Thanks for sharing the cinnamon roll receipe too. Happy Belated birthday Eric. Kiersten you are amazing, just perfect for Eric.
Post a Comment