It feels like just yesterday that I was here...

...at the airport in Jakarta, Indonesia with my MTC buddies (Elder Trevor Ross, Elder Michael Cheney, and Sister Tashina Etter) meeting our (amazing!!) mission president, President Jensen. What fun we had together helping each other as we struggled with the language in the MTC and then later as we battled the bugs, heat and everything else in Indonesia. Hard to believe its already been almost five years since we started our missions together. These wonderful people will always hold a special place in my heart.
Last Saturday, I was able to go to the sealing of Trevor to his bride, Marie, in the San Diego temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and I am so happy for him and Marie!
And Michael is also getting married this month. My elders are sure growing up! I miss you all, especially you Mbak Tashina - pink suitcases and all. :)
1 comment:
:) Aww...you love me even though I brought hot pink suitcases? I miss you!
Post a Comment