Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our newest treasure

I thought I'd share my favorite yard sale treasure with you all. As nice as beds and dressers and tables and all those 'useful' things are, they are not what get me most excited. My favorite find so far (along with an awesome digital meat thermometer I got for 50 cents!) is this cute picnic basket:

I have been wanting a picnic basket for a while. It just seems that a picnic would be that much more fun if you took it all in a pretty basket. So I jumped at the chance to get this one. It even came with a tablecloth, napkins, plates, and glasses.

Eric and I already had a chance to use it. We went to a concert last Saturday that was part of the Cactus Pear Music Festival and went to a nearby park beforehand to have a picnic. So much fun! We had some deer, squirrels, and birds for company. Gotta love picnics!

No comments: