Eric's sister Brittany received her mission call today! She will be serving an 18 months mission for the LDS Church. Everyone got together today, some people via Skype and telephone, to watch her open the letter.
And she will be going to...
Berlin Germany!!
We are so excited for her! She will be an amazing missionary. This brings back so many wonderful memories from my own mission. Oh, I felt almost jealous watching her. Those were some of the best months of my life. Everyday teaching people about Christ and his restored gospel. Can it get any better than that? I wish I was going with her.
But for now, I will just have to settle for dinner of brats and sauerkraut.
1 comment:
Congrats to Eric's sister! Exciting! Hey Kiersten I just had to tell you something Momo said this afternoon. We were unpacking some of his shoes (that we had put in storage) and trying them on to see if they still fit. I was putting some sandals on him the kind with velcro around the back of the heel and two velcro straps across the top of the foot. Then Momo said happily with a little giggle, "These are just little Kiersten's." It was really cute. I think you had some shoes like that, but you know him he has a good memory.
Post a Comment