Week 33
Now that I had the stress of the growth ultrasound past, I was feeling much better about everything - knowing that baby girl is okay. I had my baby shower this week which was so fun. I'm glad we had it earlier than originally planned (would have been at 38 weeks) because now we have been able to plan better what all we need to get ready for our girl.
Week 34
This week I had people tell me for the first time that I look like I am "about to pop." Which, after being told repeatedly that I look sooo small, it was actually not an unwelcome change. Though I think maybe it was the shirt I was wearing because the next day it was back to people telling me I look tiny. At our midwife appointment this week I measured at 31, so up 2 from two weeks ago, so growth seems to be back on track!
We got our baby 'nursery' all set up this week. We have been very uncertain as to how a baby was fitting into our tiny place. Its snug, that's for sure. But it is going to work! The pack n play is set up in a corner in our room, right next to the bed and I cleaned out part of our dresser to fit in baby's things. It's a good thing baby's don't seem to need too much.
Week 35
I am definitely starting to feel bigger this week. Getting out of bed and off the couch is always interesting. But I still feel really good! All of the girls in my birthing class were complaining this week about swelling and being so uncomfortable. They all sure looked miserable. I am definitely counting my blessings and crossing my fingers that it isn't just going to hit me a little later.
Week 36
This week we started our weekly mid-wife visits. It is feeling oh so much closer now. Which makes me feel all the more overwhelmed.
We went shopping for baby for this first time this week. Up to this point, we hadn't purchased a single thing for this little girl. But we hit the baby resale stores and got some good things. I had been researching baby carriers and for now got us a Moby wrap which besides having to get used to all the wrapping, seems great for baby-wearing when she is really small. Also got the last of our cloth diapers ordered. So things are slowly starting to come together!
Only a month left!
1 comment:
You look really good. Where do you get all your cute pregnancy outfits from? Bytheway, let me know if you are able to get the Moby wrap to work for you. I got one once, but could never get the wrapping down. Almost there!!
Post a Comment