Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our holiday in a nutshell

Eric and I spent the holidays with his parents in San Antonio.  It had been much too long since we had visited and Eric and I had a blast. Here is a small snapshot in pictures of our couple weeks there.

Lights on the Riverwalk


Walks and Hikes with the family



The San Antonio Mission Tour
San Antonio has five beautiful Spanish missions which I had never visited. Tons of fun, though next time I think Eric and I should bike the mission tour - there is a bike trail that connects all three. 




Fun times with the family
Random pictures from our trips to Fredericksberg, SAS shoe factory and the Anderson dutch oven cookoff.   Cook-off winner: Eric's dad.  He may or may not have been the only contestant. 


Lyndon B Johnson State Park
This made for a beautiful drive through Texas hill country, and some good picture spots too.



We miss Texas already!  Hopefully it wont be another year and a half before we go back!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a great time! We wish we could have been there, too.