GIRL!!!
Getting to see our little girl for the first time was such an amazing experience. Something I will always treasure.
She was quite the active girl throughout the whole ultrasound and moved around a lot for us. Here are just a few pictures of her doing some somersaults as we watched.
Here she is upside down!
Like I said, amazing. I can't believe this little baby is ours.



5 comments:
Seriously those pictures are really good. They are really clear. Congrats again you guys!!! I am so excited for you!
Congrats on finding out it's a girl! How fun! I love how once you have a kid it seems like a person magically develops the ability to interpret ultrasound pictures. :) I thought they were wonderful!
I love love seeing the first ultra-sound! Yes, she is very active! These pics are awesome. Congrats you guys!
I agree... great pictures!! Congrats on a girl. I love girls :)
Congrats you guys! Love the somersaults.
Post a Comment