Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby Bump to week 20

Week 9

This is mostly a before picture, since I'm not really showing at all - though I can see a difference! :)

 Week 11


Week 13
This is right about when the morning sickness suddenly stopped.  One day, I just felt great. What a relief. I know my morning sickness was pretty mild compared to some (never threw up once), but I sure felt miserable!

Week 14


Week 16


 Week 18


 Week 20
Halfway there!! These past few weeks have been so enjoyable, with feeling great and finally starting to get a little bigger. People now are noticing that I am pregnant without me having to say anything. :) A couple days ago I felt the baby move for the first time (Thursday January 18th, so I don't forget), at least what I concluded was the baby moving. Now I have felt it again and again so I am pretty sure its the little guy moving. The baby is actually moving a little right now!

This coming week will also be a big one.  We will finally get our first glimpse of the little one!! Our ultrasound appointment is scheduled for Thursday at the birthing center. We are super excited.  Mostly just because we finally get to see him/her. We have also, after going back and forth about it, decided that we are going to find out the gender. I had been convinced that I wanted the surprise, but we will still have a surprise, just a little earlier. Eric and I have no feeling or guesses either way so we are just so excited to find out which we will be blessed with!

3 comments:

Krissy said...

You are adorable. I'm so excited for you!

Leslie said...

You look great!Here's to June babies it looks like I'm due around the 14th. Also if you go to babynamewizard.com they have a little tool that uses old wives tales to figure out what you are having. It was wrong for us, but it was fun.

Megan said...

You are so pretty!!! You have that pregnant glow :) I say a boy :)