Friday, August 6, 2010

Never ending to-do list

Do you ever feel like you head is just going to explode? This past week has felt that way every day. With Eric and me moving to San Diego in about a week and a half to start grad school for him and dietetic internship for me, it seems as if there has been a never-ending list of things we have to do. Which all seem to have to be done now. Car insurance…health insurance…professional liability insurance…apartment finding…cell phone buying…going though boxes and boxes of things we had stored at Eric’s parent’s house…buying furniture…finding a way to get that furniture we bought to California…wading through the seemingly endless pile of internship homework…getting a physical for internship… And I’m sure I’m leaving off quite a few. As of today, the majority of those have been crossed off. It will feel so good to finally feel like we have everything finished and under control. And to not have a pounding headache by 5pm every day- often sooner.

I need a weekend. Badly. Too bad most of it will be spent finishing above list. But Eric’s sister Kimberly and her little family are coming for the weekend, so one good thing to look forward to. Yay!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hate those long lists! And I think everytime I cross something off of the list, something else gets added! It really is never ending. You just have to make it stop and give yourself some fresh air once in a while! We're excited to be here visiting with you too!