
There is so much to love about Shanghai. Eric and I have thoroughly enjoyed living here the past couple of months. Here are just a few fun pictures- many of these could really actually be taken anywhere in China.
Why we love Shanghai:
1. Dancing in the park


2. Singing and impromptu erhu concerts in the park


3. Free outdoor gyms


4. The ability to cram cranes and construction everywhere! Ok, we don't really love this... How many cranes can you see? I counted nine.

5. The Chinese seem to find beauty in anything. What is this beautiful plant in the flower pot? Any guesses? Cabbage. Or some sort of lettuce...

6. Uneven door handles. We just like this picture- not all doors look like this. Though that would be awesome if they did!

7. Finding a 'Chinatown' in China.
2 comments:
I love how there is dancing and concerts in the park! Ryan and I find it frustrating sometimes that it is so hard to go dancing once getting married.
Eric. You should be very proud of your photos skills, because you got skills my friend. I especially like some of the kyte photos. Nice work!
Post a Comment