We recently discovered a fun new place in SD - Lake Poway. I don't know why we've never been here before! We went mid-November for a Saturday morning outing and had a great time walking around the lake and finding every single duck in sight. Abby also fell in love with a couple of sticks that stayed with us the whole morning, and I'm pretty sure they are still sitting out on our porch.
She found a stick!
We found a nice hidden spot off the trail for our picnic lunch. Right by a little stream, very pretty.
Abby was such a trooper. We forgot to bring the Ergo with us so she walked a lot of the way (it was 3 miles total I think), but she did get some good shoulder time as well.
What a fun day! A good nap in the car was definitely deserved!













No comments:
Post a Comment