Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

Eric and I had a very simple but very fun Valentines Day.  Eric was able to come home at a decent time from school and gave me his entire evening, with no studying. (thanks Eric!!).  We made dinner together, which turned out super yummy.  I love food so I had such a fun time planning what we were going to eat and looking up the perfect recipes. For breakfast, whole wheat crepes with lemon curd and strawberries and bananas. Then dinner was homemade gnocchi with tomato cream sauce, roasted asparagus, and french bread. We had chocolate tofu mousse with a strawberry sauce for desert (although it might sound strange, it is really really good and really rich!).And Eric decorated the table, flower petals and all. He is actually better at making things look nice than me. :)


This is our fourth Valentines together, hard to believe!  I have loved every day that we have been together.  I really believe I have the most amazing husband in the world.  I love you Eric!!

No comments: