My sister Ruth and her family were in town this weekend, mostly to take the kids to the SD zoo (which is said to be one of the best, Eric and I wouldn't know - we've never been...and its only a few blocks away...). We were able to spend some time with them while they were here. The kids were super excited to go to the beach so that is what we did. Lizzie just loved it, as did Nathan except for a tumble he took where a wave took him rolling through the sand. Poor little guy, but it was sure hilarious to watch.
Ruth and Cole also let us watch their kids while they went on a date. Little kids are just so fun! We had a blast with them!
Me and Lizzie playing in the sand
Eric, just being cute
Eric with little Nathan. I think being with Nathan made Eric wish a little we were having a boy. :) He thinks Nathan is just awesome.
Lizzie, Ruthie, Nathan, and Cole
3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks for hanging out with us and watching the kiddos
I'm so jealous right now! Y'all look warm and in swimsuits! We've had weather in the 30's and lots and lots of rain these last couple of weeks. I am so ready for spring!
Oh, and Eric may think he wants a boy now, but once he sees your little angel, his heart will melt and he will be wrapped around her little finger! Little girls just have a special way into their daddy's hearts.
I am getting so baby hungry talking about that! I'd better stop! 3 more months!
No...Eric's right -- baby boys rock. Hopefully you (and K&D) someday get the chance to have one of your own (just like hopefully someday we'll get see what it's like to have a baby girl....:)
Also, I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your sister's family. Living in exotic lands is only fun if you get to see family as frequently as is financially possible. :)
Post a Comment