About a week and a half ago Eric got the day off, which doesn't happen too often with his job. What made it even better was that it happened to be the exact day that some of our friends from when we were in Nanjing would be in Shanghai. Patrick and Maren were dropping in from Qingdao to pick up Maren's mom before running all over China. And Cherrise, Momo, and Didi were here for the day before Ryan came down also and then they were headed for Hong Kong and the temple. While we were jealous of all the fun traveling they were going to be doing, we were so happy to see them. I especially missed playing with Momo- he is really the cutest kid. And Didi is growing so fast, he is adorable! It was so good to see you all!

Eric and I took them to a spot we had discovered earlier that morning where you could get an amazing view of the Pudong side of Shanghai without walls of construction blocking your view. It was beautiful. Eric and I live just minutes from those buildings.

No comments:
Post a Comment