It's been a long while since I posted, and I can't promise any better frequency in the next couple of months (at least from my hand), but here is my small celebration post. On December 3, 2009, 4:29:54 AM San Diego time, I submitted my first graduate school application. And I feel good!
What does that mean? Only at least four more applications to go and two months of pushed back school assignments to catch up on. But, it's December and Christmas is in the air, so I'm not complaining. After all, who could complain when Kiersten found an additional rice cooker hidden in one of our cabinets a couple of days ago. For me, that means, twice the amount of cookies in the same amount of time, and many, many thanks to Sharla for bringing us molasses back from the U.S. Christmas never tasted so good!
3 comments:
Congrats on getting into San Diego!
I didn't get in yet; just finished the application (I'm a little slower).
Wow, I totally read that wrong! Sorry. I was telling Patrick and he said I was wrong so I rechecked. Let's just say I had a premonition that you would get in then :)
Post a Comment