Dearest Sadie
9 months! This feels like a big one - you've now been alive and growing as long as you were inside of me and growing. These last 9 months sure feel like they have gone a lot faster, and overall, have been much more enjoyable than those when I was pregnant with you.
Your biggest accomplishment this month? You are crawling!! You were getting close for a while, and then one day, you just did it. You crawled across the room. You sure love your newfound independence and I love to see you happy and exploring too. Until you start finding things and putting them into your mouth...
You are getting closer to pulling yourself up to stand. Not quite all the way there but getting close.
You have sure started exploring your surroundings more, of course with your crawling, but even aside from that. You are able to be happier on your own and look around and take things in. You enjoy your baths now. You love sitting and playing at the beach. (you get sooo incredibly sandy!) You can sit and play with toys for a little while. Its great.
You enjoyed sitting in a swing at the playground for the first time. And that was maybe because Rua was sitting across from you. You thought that was pretty awesome.
Your hair is looking like it might turn out different that the blond of your sisters. Theirs had already turned blond by this point but your hair is still darker with what looks like maybe some reddish tint to it??!! Fingers crossed. I'd love to have one of you cuties look at least slightly like me!
Well my darling, I love you so much. I love the time I get to spend with you, getting to know you. You are such a sweetheart.
Love,
Your Mamma






No comments:
Post a Comment