Dearest Sadie,
What a great month you have had! My happy baby really has emerged and I love it. You are so calm and happy and playful. So are so curious about the world that has opened up to your with your increased mobility. Toys, sand and the beach, grass...anything within your reach that you can grab and or put in your mouth. Your sitting has gotten so stable this month and you are oh so close to crawling! You can go from sitting to hands and knees and back to sitting.
On other big change is that all of a sudden you like water! It was seriously overnight. One day you were screaming as we gave you your bath and the next you were splashing and playing!! So you love bath time now which is sooo nice. Your sisters like to squeeze in there with you now.
You broke your first tooth this month as well. It is just starting to come through, on your bottom gum. I haven't caught a glimpse of it yet because you sure don't like me poking around in there but Abby says she has seen it. And I have sure felt it with my finger.
You love to watch your sisters play and laugh and laugh at them. Here is a video of you laughing as Abby slides down the slide at the park, over and over and over.
Things have been going so well that I even broke out the cloth diaper stash which has been in boxes since Rua was 9 months old. Dad thinks I'm crazy but I've been missing doing cloth and I feel in such a better place mentally and emotionally to handle to it again. So I think it is a really positive indicator for how much better things are going.
As always, sweet Sadie, I love you so much.
Love,
Your Mamma






No comments:
Post a Comment