I am 18 1/2 weeks right now and for the most part I finally feel great! I was feeling pretty awful for the first trimester and a little beyond that also which is why the blog took back burner for a while. I just didn't have the energy and felt too awful to try to sit and work on anything. The morning sickness this time around was the worst of all three pregnancies. It was constant the whole day long and then an incredible fatigue would hit me early afternoon and last the rest of the day. I'm so glad it it passed now! The fatigue is still there but not to the extent it was.
I was excited to enjoy the easier second trimester and then they go and diagnose me with gestational diabetes and took the fun out of it all. I'll probably share more on that later, but it's sure been an adjustment.
18 weeks!
These cuties are going to be the best big sisters!!
**I will start posting some older things in the next couple of weeks so that I can get caught up on the blog. Since this blog is mostly just for us to have a place to look back at things I figure no one will mind some really old posts.



4 comments:
Congrats!!! That is super exciting! (Minus the gestational diabetes! I might be in the same boat as I failed the first test and go in for the second one next week.)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. I'm glad you're starting to feel better.
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. I'm glad you're starting to feel better.
Congrats you guys!!
Post a Comment