We have an awesome children's museum here. And awesome libraries, because they have passes you can check out for the museum. It takes a couple of months to go up the waiting list, but being able to go every couple of months for free sure beats shelling out the money for the pass!
Our turn came up this week and Abby was sooo excited. She remembered everything (it's actually been a while since we last went), and was talking about all the things she wanted to do. I decided to try running there to save on having to find and pay for parking. It worked out great, it is always a gamble on how Rua will hold up during a run, and especially since this was about 4.5 miles each way. But little girl conked out both ways. Yes!
And the real reason I made this post:
Look at this face!






1 comment:
I love how your libraries do the passes. Our do also, but there is no waiting list. it is first come first serve on a certain day of the week and I've heard the line is outrageous so I haven't thought it was worth the time standing in and might not get what I wanted. I'm glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment