Running has not been the easiest since Abby was born. It was either wake up at 5am (after getting up multiple times during the night) or try to squeeze it in once Eric came home from work in the evenings. I have been wanting a jogging stroller since before Abby was born but it kept getting put off. Basically Eric and I take forever making purchases because we have to research all the brands, etc.
And then I met the nicest lady at the park. I had barely met her and she offered me her jogging stroller - for free. She had overheard me talking to my friend about how Eric and I had been looking for one and trying to decide which brand we were going to get. Turns out she has been wanting to get rid of hers. After going to her house and trying (unsucessfully) to pay her for the stroller, I drove away the new owner of a jogging stroller. Although it wasn't one of the brands we had been looking at, the price was sure hard to beat!
And it works great! I was a bit worried that Abby wouldn't like it to much since she has always hated being strapped into her car seat (she hadn't ever even been in a stroller before this, we would just wear her everywhere). She has been so great though! It actually usually puts her to sleep. Which I wish it didn't, but now I just have to plan my runs so it is close to her normal nap times.
These are from right after our very first run together. I am loving this!
No comments:
Post a Comment