Abby over the past few weeks has once or twice rolled from her tummy to her back or the other way around. But it seemed more an accident than anything else. But over the past two days, she has really gotten the back to tummy down pretty good! She caught me by surprise since she hadn't done it in so long and all of a sudden she did it a few times in a row. Now today she's done it pretty much every time I put her down.
It's fun how all of these tiny things are so exciting for us. We sure love watching her grow and learn new things.
That's awesome! My boys have all had a pretty casual attitude about the rolling over milestone -- Garrett never did it, Caleb could but wouldn't, and Matthew at 5 months has only done it twice (and only from tummy to back) but not on purpose. I've seen videos of babies rolling across the floor to get to things they want, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I will likely never have one of those babies. :)
2 comments:
Wow! How adorable. She learned that fast!
That's awesome! My boys have all had a pretty casual attitude about the rolling over milestone -- Garrett never did it, Caleb could but wouldn't, and Matthew at 5 months has only done it twice (and only from tummy to back) but not on purpose. I've seen videos of babies rolling across the floor to get to things they want, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I will likely never have one of those babies. :)
Post a Comment