Saturday, August 6, 2011

A time to relax

It was a Thursday and I was headed to the beach at 9am!  Felt a little strange, but oh so good!  


My family stayed for the day after my graduation and we hit the sights early in the morning. I took them to some of our favorite places (Eric had to work). We went to Cabrillo National Monument...









To Coronado Beach (where the sand sparkles like gold!)...

My poor mom was just burning up!


And then it was off to beautiful Balboa Park and the gardens there...

So much fun!  It was great pretending like I had no responsibilities in the world!  Today was a little like that too.  I went for a 12 mile run in the middle of a Friday morning.  Oh how nice that was! But I also spent time today organizing and now have my study schedule all laid out for the next four weeks.  Monday morning I will buckle down to work. But I think I deserved a little vacation, right?!


3 comments:

Eric said...

Right.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! You totally and completely deserve to relax. :)

Ruth said...

I'm so excited you get to at least have a little relaxing time. Enjoy it! Congrats again on graduating.