
Qixia Lu, a street much like other Chinese communities, and we love it. Lots of small, tasty food places, fruit stands, veggies markets,and laundry hanging outside of everyone's window. But best of all, it is only a less-than ten minute walk to Eric's work!
He works in the second building from the right- with the 'M' on the side- the China Merchants Tower.
Join me as we walk Eric to work. (Isn't that great that I can do that?! I am so glad it is so close- no long commutes for Eric through crazy Shanghai rush hour.)
First we walk out to our street. It doesn't even feel like we are minutes away from the financial center of Shanghai.

Walk a few hundred yards though and this is what we see:




I like this picture. It shows how the little communities go right up next to the skyscrapers. We live just one street down from here.
2 comments:
The architecture of the skyscrapers is amazing. I love the one in the second picture from the bottom.
What an exciting place to be living! It reminds me a lot of NYC.
Post a Comment