Yes, in grand and glorious colors, the Andersons return.*
We are in China and have been for fifteen days now. As you may imagine, a whole lot has happened, and we will try and update you on things as we go along, but trying to recap the past two weeks seems too monstrous a task to tackle today. Our advice to you, as remembered by Rigoletto's unparalleled butler Hans, is..."Curiosity killed the cat."
In case you were wondering, though, WE LOVE CHINA!! Every day is an adventure. Simply said, China is not America. Whether it be buying food for your home, trying to withdraw money from the bank, or attending your first day of class, China is very different. I know that is completely void of details, but keep reading, and we hope to satiate all your desires to know about living in China in the days, weeks and months to come.
*To our current frustration and your loss, we have not figured out how to post pictures yet using our current proxy server. Using a proxy server is the only way we are able to access our blog, but the picture attaching option (and all other post addition options) seem to have vanished. If anyone has knowledge of proxy servers and how to navigate them, we welcome your input.
3 comments:
I'm so excited you can write on your blog!!! Glad you guys are doing great!
I love Rigoletto! It's great to know you guys got there safely and love it. Can't wait to read more
Ryan has been posting pictures on his blog...I'm sure he could give you some help with that! By the way, Jodi is spelled J-O-D-I (no -E). You two are awesome!
Post a Comment