Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1 Month Anniversary!

Eric and I have passed our one month- do we count as an old married couple yet?

Eric suprised me with an amazing anniversary. I didn't expect anything much- its just the one month and I work so late... He picked me up from work at 8:30 and all I thought I was getting was a quick dinner before going to bed. But he opens the door for me and there is this beautiful bouquet of roses and our wedding cake sitting on the table. He had decorated the cake and then also cooked me an amazing dinner. We then danced in our living room to our wedding cd. Eric (this may suprise some of you) is actually turning into quite the dancer!

1 comment:

Simply Britt said...

oh wow, i had no idea my brother even had that in him..lol cute bro :) love y'all both!