Monday, June 8, 2009

When time is short...

I was reading in my journal just now, and I came across this entry. It's less than three weeks until we're married, and I thought this was an appropriate passage to share. My feelings and love for Kiersten have only grown stronger.

November 19, 2008

I held Kiersten's hand tonight! Yeah, I know it's been a while since I've written, and a whole lot has happened. I'll try to catch up more later, but for now just know that Kiersten is very possibly (basically certainly) the most amazing girl I have ever met. As far as I can tell, and I think I can tell a lot, she is everything that I've been looking for in a girl. It was so hard getting the courage to hold her hand, though. I've wanted to do it since last Friday at the basketball game (where I'm pretty sure she was hinting during halftime). But I did it. I did it tonight in the celestial room of the Provo Temple. If I may say so, it was a pretty good place to do it. Oh, I'm just so happy right now, but I really have to go to bed. I'll write more, don't worry.

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

I love you too Eric! Now its only 17 more days!