Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween 2016

I had told myself and Eric that I wasn't going to make costumes this year. I mean, we would have a newborn and how would I fit that in? And we have plenty of dress-up stuff. Well... I made them costumes. I just couldn't not do it! And in my defense, I did actually sew them up before Sadie was even born so it wasn't too stressful at all. 

And we have such a little owl love that I just had to make her an owl costume. And then I sort of talked Abby into being a mermaid because I've had this awesome mermaid costume tutorial saved for a couple years. I don't think she even really knew what a mermaid was before I showed her the pictures. 😁


Anyway, they turned out just darling! Tutorial for mermaid here and owl tutorial is no longer available when I looked.







Eric went as Prince Eric to go along with Abby and I was a 'tree' and Sadie was also an owl.

We met up with birth class friends for pictures and trick or treating.




No comments: