Dearest Rua,
Happy four months darling girl!
Some firsts and fun things from this month:
- You have officially learned to roll over, both directions. You did back to tummy first then just last week did tummy to back. It's funny, the days you figured these out, you did it over and over. And now, its hardly ever. It's as though you had to practice, practice and now you can say, 'check, can do that. Don't need to do it any more!'
- Along with all your rolling, you are becoming more mobile in your own, four month way. While lying on your back you can scootch yourself around, so that you rotate yourself in a circle.
- All this moving most often happens when you are diaperless. I guess it's easier to move around without a huge cloth diaper bum.
- Full of smile and laughs. Just yesterday, Abby and I discovered that you think the noise of my phone taking a picture, and even more a video, is absolutely hilarious. You were cracking up so hard each time I pushed that button.
- You make all sorts of cute sounds
- Still drooling all over yourself and whichever unsuspecting person happens to be holding you.
- Abby finally succeeded in getting you to take a pacifier, a least a little bit. She has been awfully persistent. However, you have also discovered your thumb, and seem to much prefer that.
- Speaking of Abby, you just adore her. You love to watch her play and she loves to play with you and read you books. She often also tries to offer you her fingers to suck on.
- You had your first beach trip
- Another first - you were baby-sat for the first time yesterday by someone other than Dad. And it went terribly. I was only gone less than an hour for a job interview and you would not calm down and you were soooo mad when I came home. All that stress and crying must have worn you out because you proceeded to take a five hour nap.
- Another sad first - you had your first cold and it was heartbreaking to see you sick.
I love you little girl!
Love,
Your Mamma






No comments:
Post a Comment