Happy Halloween! We had a lot of fun this year with Halloween, mostly because Abby was so excited for it. So I tried to do as much as I could to make it fun for her. Abby was an orange butterfly, per her request, and Rua was a caterpillar. I was hoping to get Abby to choose her own costume so in the weeks leading up to Halloween, I would periodically ask her what she wanted to be. At first I wasn't getting too feasible of answer (ex. 'purple dirt') so when she finally said 'orange butterfly' I was relieved. I made both of their costumes, which was fun.
So, here is a run-down of everything we did this year for Halloween:
While in Phoenix with cousins Abby made Halloween cookies, went to a party with the cousins, and went to their Trunk or treat.
The day before Halloween, we had a few of her friends over to make Halloween crafts - spider hats, potato pumpkin stamps, and a candy corn paper craft.
We went to a special Halloween story time in the library. Another excuse to wear her costume!
Abby and Eric decorated our pumpkin. We decided to paint it this year, figured that would be more fun for Abby.
And of course, trick or treating! We went to a neighborhood nearby with some friends.
Abby with Remy (or should I say, Raggedy Ann?)









No comments:
Post a Comment