Eric actually was the only one who saw the very first step, then called me into the room. She was walking holding on to his finger, trying to get to me. He let go, and she kept going! She walked three steps before reaching me. No falling down! I'm not sure she even realized what she did or that Dad wasn't still holding on to her hands. We've tried to repeat it, but whenever we let go, she just lowers herself down to sit or crawl. I was waiting to write this post to see if I could get a picture or video, but no such luck. It will have to be a separate one, I guess.
But she did it! And part of me is sad to see her growing up and getting more independent. She really isn't a little baby anymore.
2 comments:
Exciting!
Watch out! Here comes Abby! So exciting!
Post a Comment