I love this girl.
Apparently Abby told Eric she would be his valentine, but I'll claim her too. :)
We had a great Valentine's day. I completely spaced taking any pictures though. Eric tried to surprise me by coming home early, but there was traffic so he came right on schedule. But he came with a flower, so it was okay. We put Abby to bed and enjoyed our Valentine's dinner without baby. So nice! I made a variation on this yummy lasagna recipe (I never make lasagna so it was a treat) with a nice big salad. Good food, amazing company. It was great. And then Abby stayed asleep without a peep for longer than usual, so we were able to enjoy a quiet evening just the two of us.
I love my little family. I am so blessed to be so happy.
1 comment:
I love the toothy smile!!- Ruth
Post a Comment