Abigail was a ladybug for Halloween this year. Quite the adorable ladybug! I made her costume, and thank goodness it wasn't too difficult because I didn't give myself much time to make it. And I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a black onesie, so I also had to throw together a black shirt. Took two tries, but I got it. And it mostly fit her (I made it while she was sleeping so I was pretty much guessing on size using one of her shirts as a guide).
We had a Halloween party with Abby's playgroup baby friends, so we got a chance to show off our cute baby. :)
Hehe. Abby's friend Tobin makes the perfect caveman
Eric and I didn't dress up. Took enough time to think of a costume just for Abby. Too much to even try to come up with something for us.
Caught a smile! Very briefly...
This was how she looked for most of her pumpkin time.
Katie with Riley, Charlene with Sebastian, me, Eleanor with William, and Noel with Brooke
We didn't actually do anything on Halloween itself. Poor Abby just was too cranky to even try to make it to the ward trunk-or-treat (which started right before her bedtime). And Eric and I didn't feel like carving our pumpkin. We watched a horrible movie instead. The 1960 movie The Little Shop of Horrors. Would not recommend it.
3 comments:
Good job on her costume! That is so adorable! I wouldn't mind if that cute ladybug landed on me! And I totally agree about the movie! I don't think I saw the 1960 version, but The Little Shop of Horrors is probably the worst musical ever written, in my opinion. Especially if dentists give you anxiety :).
What a cute little ladybug! She's getting so big! :)
(Not sure what happened, but the last comment was from me.) :)
Post a Comment