Monday, October 12, 2009

Chess Time

Our of our favorite things here is to be walking down the street and see a group of older men huddled close together ahead of us. These groups can be found in the parks, in neighborhoods, or even on busy street corners. The onlookers may consist of a businessman on his way home from work, a man out walking his dog, or simply a passerby. One thing draws them all- Chess.

Photobucket
Photobucket
It is Eric's goal to be one of the guys in the middle, playing, with everyone crowded around him. I guess we'd better start looking for a good chess set...

3 comments:

Sheenie said...

thanks for sharing all of your awesome adventures with us! michael and i have a blog now too! http://www.michaelandtashina.blogspot.com/

Tashina said...

thanks for sharing all of your awesome adventures with us! michael and i have a blog now too! http://www.michaelandtashina.blogspot.com/

Kiersten said...

Thanks Tashina! You two look so happy! I'm excited to follow your blog and keep up on everything- I dont seem to do very good on my own. :)